Selfies Cure Cancer Selfies Cure Cancer

Didn't see this one coming!!!!! Going the SJD path? You both should def collab on a dubhop track...... it would be epic
And I agree with SJD's comments, half a DB or so might be all you need. That production is badass, this is megahard to rap over so props to you for doing this well!

BummerCityTown responds:

Thanks AK! Always love hearing from you. I fixed the vocals for the tape. And a certain someone just happens to be on a track with me :) But I'd love to do a bigger track with him. Either way, SJD + BCT would be epic!

Huckleberry Honey Huckleberry Honey

Sorry for slackin on u bummer!
I kno this a late review, but this song goes mojo hard
You murk everything you touch (of course in a good way!!)
Keep doing what you do
BTW A+ production MSB I love the beat choice bummer

BummerCityTown responds:

Thanks again AK!! Been hearing from you since day 1 and always look forward to your reviews.

I Runz Game [NG Demo] I Runz Game [NG Demo]

Add some sort of piano over the drop, I know it's pretty mainstream but that drop would be even better! Still, awesome job.

Bafana responds:

LOL Originally there was a distorted piano riff there but took it out because it just sounded like too much was going on!

SJD - My Life Suxx SJD - My Life Suxx

so somehow i didnt see this til today.
U rock SJD. nuf said

Poniiboi responds:

Thanks AK.

7/18 Instrumental 7/18 Instrumental

That high pitched sharp bell sounding synth makes this beat.
Over the lower pitched stuff, adds a whole new element to it.
I love that strumming too at 0:55.
Excellent job!

JohnsHouse responds:

Thanks man! I personally believe it could still use a little more variation of instruments, but that will come in time i suppose. Again, i appreciate it!

Nothing To Prove Nothing To Prove

I love that snare sample!
Guitaring sounds awesome.
NIce work bro!

T-Y-Z-E-R responds:

Thanks ! :'D

Night Night Night Night

Quite unique drums!
That's what is bringing the character to this track!
Love it!

Nofets responds:

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate the appreciation!

CLAB - Senator vs Scuare CLAB - Senator vs Scuare

Alright, so if the semi finals were the best battles on NG, they only held their thrones for a few days.
Obviously, this battle can go either way - this is my favorite battle on NG. Both of you are head-to-head roughly equal rappers.
SJD had the offense. Scuare had the defense.
SJD used anger in his voice, where Scuare used a calm, defensive mode that made his flow sound ridiculous. Plus, his defense against SJD's lines made SJD sound weak.
SJD - you're one of my favorite rappers on NG with an extremely strong presence often on the mic and around the community. But I am not a biased judge, and I will give the slightest, slightest, slightest edge to Scuare.
You guys were both incredible. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

sticky green sticky green

Alright buddy, I'll help you out here.
Your drum samples and pattern aren't good. It's not thumping hip hop like a hip hop head wants to hear. Who knows what the hell it even is. I'd look up hip hop drums and try to replicate them as best as you can.
So, you don't got good drums. Let's see your instruments. Well, that synth is repetitive, bland, and presents nothing. Listen to hip hop instrumentals and listen to the melody that goes into them. Try to replicate it.
Bro, I can tell this is your first song so I'm not judging you right now. 5/5 for a young producer who is taking his first try at making beats.
I mean like, making beats is hard! I was just as bad as you after my first beat but after a lot of practice (time that I should've been studying hard in school!), I could get some good stuff out. Keeping working at it and spend a lot of time and you'll start getting the hang of things.
Good luck dude!

megaepiclulz responds:

haha thanks, i appreciate it it is very contrasting(?) I guess

&amp;lt;3W -Spectrum Remix <3W -Spectrum Remix

I really like your take on the song and you did a really good job with this.
It sounds sick if you listen to the original and then your remix, back to back (with vocals). It's got a sick trance feel to it as it progresses and changes moods.
Excellent job!